Monday 4 February 2013

Laura Gravestock

Myself and the boyfriend went to the Cockpit Arts Christmas open studio a few months ago. Based in Holborn, Cockpit Yard is home to the working studios of some amazingly talented people & the open day was a wonderful opportunity to go and nose around and buy some gifts directly from them!
The Summer 2013 open studio dates have just been released - Holborn 7 - 9 June & Deptford 14 - 16 June, put it in your diaries, its well worth the visit!

One person in particular really caught my eye and that was Laura Gravestock and her beauuutiful hand made jewellery. Check out her new electrifying Struck collection, it's lush... & with Valentines day coming up something from her Written collection would be the perfect gift! I love the single & multi heart rings - so cute & dainty.





















I was lucky enough to get treated to my very own commissioned Carla necklace from the boyfriend for my birthday :) ... love it SO much, its so beautifully made!  I can NEVER get stuff with my name on, so it makes it super special that it's been made just for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment