Sunday 2 March 2014

Olivia Burton's Beautiful Watches

Just before Christmas I made another great Instagram discovery - Olivia Burton watches

I'd been after a new watch for ages when I spotted this collection & was instantly sold. 

Founded in 2012 by 2 fashion graduates Lesa Bennett and Jemma Fennings, who quit their jobs buying for the likes of ASOS & Selfridges to design & create their perfect watch... & aren't we glad they did!

Their collection is beautiful & affordable with a sleek simple design, drawing inspiration from vintage style & catwalk trends.

You can choose from large or small dials, a huge colour variety of leather straps, rose gold or gold plated stainless steel link straps, & a gorgeous selection of motifs including butterflies, bees, hummingbirds & owls, reminiscent of the British countryside. There is definitely something for everyone. 





























For me there was always going to be one winner, the hummingbird watch was exactly what I was looking for, a simple watch face & leather strap with just a little bit of added quirk, a classic design that's just a little bit different. I do love it so! 


No comments:

Post a Comment