Tuesday 17 July 2012

C is for...

Cake but of course! ... It just occurred to me I hadn't shared with you the wonder that are these adorable alphabet plates that I came across on Etsy a few months ago.

















Parul Arora is an Illustrator, Designer & Photographer from London & he's created a series of plates each featuring a letter of the alphabet made up of cute little illustrations of something beginning with said letter. For example D is made up of Desserts, G is made up of grapes, and T (T is my favourite) is made up of stuff you find at a Tea Party! Bunting & cakes & teapots, it's properly cute.

When I looked up the letter C & discovered it was made up completely of teensy cake drawings I just had to have it! It's yet to have made it's way to my wall but when it does i'll be sure to share a pic.






No comments:

Post a Comment