Sunday 19 August 2012

Cupcake Convert

Half of the reason i've been a bit quiet on the blog front recently is that i've been elbow deep in cupcake mix and icing for a friend of a friends wedding. It was my first attempt  at a massive 120 cupcake order and these bad boys are the result of a lot of late evenings spent in the kitchen after work...



On the lead up to making these I went through a lot of trial cupcakes to find the perfect recipes & can honestly say I think i've found THE Vanilla Cupcake recipe. Each batch i've made has come out just as perfect as the last, & they're so so light & fluffy... lighter & fluffier than I ever imagined i'd be able to achieve! I'll share that with you very soon.

The chocolate cupcakes are good, really good... but I think could be improved on. I'll get there eventually! Either way I was super pleased with how they turned out & they looked beautiful all set up on the day...





No comments:

Post a Comment